I presented at the International Postgraduate Research Conference hosted in May 2017 by the Graduate Students’ Union of Trinity College Dublin. The conference pulled together postgraduate researchers from across the university and internationally to present works from a variety of disciplines for 5 pillars (topics):
- Policy within an international framework (the one I presented in)
- Social and institutional policy
- Environmental sustainability, advancements in technology and the human right to sustainable environment
- Internationalization of Education
- Future opportunities for early career researchers
I developed an overview presentation of Irish Aftercare Policy (available for download) using the framework of the UN Conventions on the Rights of the Child to guide the review and compare Irish developments to a few peer nations (i.e. UK, USA, Australia, Spain, and Sweden).